DISCOVER DANCE PERFORMANCE CAMP 2018 (AGES 6-8)
$150 PER WEEK IF REGISTERED BY MAY 1, OR $175 AFTER Save your spot, Register Today!
Has the dance bug hit your kid? If so, it might be time to let them immerse themselves in dance for a week or two. Each week has a theme that the students use to create their own show, through building sets, costumes and being a part of the choreographic process. Participants will be introduced to ballet, contemporary and tap. Dance is an excellent form of exercise, and a scientifically proven way to improve learning and concentration skills.
Choose 1 or both of the following weeks:
HEROES & HEROINES (June 18- June 22) This fun camp will be guided by the students' ideas on what it means to be a hero. Super heroes will certainly be a part of the process and inspiration, but real life heroes will be honored as well.
TIME TRAVELERS (July 23-27) Instructors will help the students choose several historical time periods to explore through dance and theater.
- Days last from 9am-1pm.
- Participants take ballet, tap and contemporary classes
- Students will explore their theme to design and produce their own show
- Lunch time will include watching videos that relate to that week's theme
- Each week will end with a short performance for the parents from 12-1pm on Friday
- Our highly professional faculty will start your child off with a strong technique, a sense of what it means to be fully present in a classroom and most of all... the love of dance!